Sewer Backup Service in Michigan
Professional Property Restoration
Nothing sparks panic quite like seeing sewage backing up in your home or business. Sewer backup can cause serious damage to your property and your health. In a short amount of time, it can contaminate your water supply, floors, walls, furniture, and belongings with harmful bacteria and viruses.
BROADCO wants your home and property to have sewer backup
If you're dealing with sewer backup issues, you need to act fast. Fortunately, you can always call BROADCO for immediate assistance.
- Free Inspections
- Rapid Response Time
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Quality Workmanship
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
BROADCO Property Restoration is proud to provide Michigan sewer backup service as a part of our professional restoration services. Read on for more information about handling sewage backup issues, or contact us now to schedule service.
What Causes Sewage Backup?
When there's a blockage or a pressure difference in a sewer system, sewage can flow back into the pipes that connect to your sinks, toilets, and tubs. A backflow preventer can stop sewage backup by preventing the reverse flow of water from the sewer system into the potable water system. However, these safeguards can fail or break down over time.
Sewage backups occur due to various reasons, such as:
- Pipe clogs
- Heavy rain
- Invasive tree roots
- Broken or collapsed sewer lines
- Sewer main/sewer drain blockages
- Septic tank failure
- Outdated plumbing fixtures
- Cracked, rusted, or corroded pipes
- Lack of sewer system maintenance
Don't let sewer backup ruin your property and health. Trust BROADCO to restore your peace of mind. Our mold remediation and odor removal experts can handle any type of sewage cleanup and restoration project. Our fully licensed, insured, and IICRC-certified plumbing contractors are specialists in disaster recovery. Over the years, we've built extensive experience dealing with sewer backup and other water damage situations.
6 Signs You Have a Sewer Backup and What to Do About It
- Foul odors from drains
- Slow drainage
- Clogged or overflowing toilets
- Standing water in yard
- Bubbling/gurgling noises from bathtub, sinks, or toilets
- One plumbing fixture malfunctions when you try to use another
The Sewage Cleanup & Restoration Process
It is our goal to restore your property to its pre-loss condition or better. In addition, we go above and beyond by working with your insurance company to handle the water damage claim process and minimize your stress.
Sewer Backup Prevention
- Dispose of grease, oil, and food scraps properly
- Use drain screens to catch hair and debris
- Avoid flushing wipes, diapers, and other non-biodegradable items
- Schedule regular maintenance, drain cleaning, and inspection of your sewer system
Don't Let A Sewer Backup Emergency Ruin Your Home. Call BROADCO Property Restoration Today.